Looking to get the word out with social media? These sample posts will help you get on the road to quickly engaging your social media networks and sharing information about your fundraising efforts!
Sample Social Media Posts
- Join me in supporting New England Botanic Garden at Tower Hill during Grow the Garden Week of Giving! [link to profile page] #growthegarden
- There is always more to explore at New England Botanic Garden! You can support [Campaign Name] at [link to profile page]. #growthegarden
- A little can go a long way when we get together and give together! Join the #growthegarden Week of Giving on September 7-14, 2022!
Facebook and Instagram
There is always more to explore at the Garden! If you donate to New England Botanic Garden this week you could win prizes like naming our hive’s Queen Bee or date night tickets to events all year long! #GrowTheGarden #NEBotanicGarden
- If you want to support horticulture, environmental education, and the preservation of this beautiful space, now is the best time to do that. If you donate today your donation will be matched! #GrowTheGarden #NEBotanicGarden
- I am participating in Grow the Garden Week of Giving at New England Botanic Garden. Please show your support by checking out [link to profile page]! #growthegarden
- We’re so excited to be a part of #growthegarden! You can support the Garden by visiting growthegarden.nebg.org and donating on September 7-14, 2022. #growthegarden
Details and language you can use in your posts:
· Posts about the prizes. Feature things like Fairies Aglow Tickets, Night Lights Tickets, Stargazing Evenings etc.
· Posts about the challenges: initial challenge is $15K
· Post about the competition!
o Set up your own peer-to-peer fundraising page in support of Tower Hill's Grow the Garden Giving Week campaign and top the leaderboard to earn a free Family Membership to keep or gift!
· Post beautiful pictures with the hashtag #GrowTheGarden #NEBotanicGarden