Sample Grow the Garden Newsletter Template
Once you’ve kicked off Grow the Garden, you don’t want to lose that momentum and excitement! After your board is on board, keep them in the loop by sending regular Grow the Garden email communications to share any important campaign updates and opportunities. Regular communications with your board members can help them to stay engaged and become more invested in helping you achieve your Grow the Garden goals.
Subject: Grow the Garden News & Updates!
We’re so excited that Grow the Garden is only [X] weeks away! We’ve got some Grow the Garden updates we’d like to share with you:
- Update on sponsorship and matching dollars acquired so far
- Total Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers recruited
- Overview of your Grow the Garden campaign theme or story
- Newly established internal or external goals
- Information on upcoming events surrounding Grow the Garden
This week, we’re looking for help with:
- Getting the word out on social media
- Setting up Peer-to-Peer fundraisers
- Acquiring additional sponsorship and matching dollars
- Preparing for a Grow the Garden specific event
Thank you for being a part of our Grow the Garden team! If you have any questions or are looking to get more involved in the planning process please don’t hesitate to reach out.